The TRAINAIR PLUS program is a cooperative system that aims to improve the safety and efficiency of air transport through the establishment and maintenance of a high level of training and competency of aviation personnel worldwide.
The history of TRAINAIR PLUS program dates back to the 1960s when a phone company called American Telephone and Telegraph, or better known as AT & T, decided to establish standards for the teaching materials of the members of the organization. This would facilitate the exchange of knowledge and standardization to ensure that all his colleagues were trained under the same parameters.
TRAINAIR PLUS Courses – ICAO – COLOMBIA
- Training Instructor Course – Sign in
- Training Developers Course
- “Aircraft Painting”
- “Teaching methods – Speciality instructor – area of land” (IET for its acronym in Spanish)
- Diploma in technical Instruction
CURSOS TRAINAIR PLUS – ICAO – ABROAD
- “Coating Inspector Program “ level 1 (México – Houston)
- “New Generation Aviation Instructors Course ” (NGAI) (Perú)
- “Aviation fuel handling “ (México)
- “ Aeronautical Cartography Specialist “ (Dominican Republic)
- “Aeronautical information services and Aeronautical cartography” (Cuba)
- “ Visual aids and Aerodrome electromechanical maintenance” (México)
- “Satellite Remote Sensing technician of atmospheric phenomena in South America” (Brasil)
- Establishment of an aerodrome manual (Canadá)
- Search and Rescue operations (Singapore)
- Online Instructional Techniques (Holland)
- Aerodrome fire-fighters aerodromes breathing apparatus wearer (Ireland)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design and Operation of Airport Infrastructures (India)
- Ramp Safety Awareness (Indonesia)
- Travel Documents (Turkey)
- Supervising Airport Teams to Deliver Great Customer Service (United Arab Emirates).
Use the form below to get in touch; you can also contact us by phone: 4324350 ext. 1011.