(Training is based on the competencies required by aviation technicians)
Students, who have completed Flight Dispatcher certification training, will be able to coordinate operational and technical variable. Whether a flight can be performed in operational and technical terms depend on a number of factors: wind, weather at destination and en route, navigation aids and equipment, airport facilities, the aircraft´s technical condition and performance, fuel uplift needs and a lot more to ensure that the flight is conducted as safely and economically as possible.
Flight Dispatcher coordinate operational variable to ensure that the flight operation is conducted as safely and economically as possible. He/she is the person authorized by the appropriate authorities or airlines to exercise Operational Control, Flight Planning and Inflight Assistance.
Duration: 3 levels + higher National diploma
Morning session: Monday to Friday: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
Night session: Monday to Friday: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Minimum age requirements: 16 years
Compulsory Internship: 6 months (80 dispatches and 5 hours Observer auditor)
Licence: it must deal with “Aeronáutica Civil Colombiana” (Colombian Civil Aviation) according to the Colombian Civil Aviation Regulations (RAC).
¿WHY STUDY AT CEI?
- Unique Aviation training centre in Colombia recognized as a TRAINAIR PLUS Full member by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- High Quality Standards – certification ISO 9001:2008, NTC 5555 and NTC 5581
- Over 27 years training leaders in aviation
- First school of aviation training in Latino America
- More than a hundred highly qualified teachers, licensed by Colombian Civil Aviation
FIELD OF WORK
Students who have completed Flight Dispatcher certification training may be considered for position as:
- Flight Dispatcher
- Meteorological Technician
- Airport Communication Dispatcher
- Safety Dispatcher
LEARN MORE ABOUT FLIGHT DISPATCHER CERTIFICATION TRAINING
For more information please contact us 4324350 Option 1 or visit us Calle 39 N° 14 – 62.