Upon completion of cabin crew program, flight attendants will be able to assist all passengers on board, respond to passengers’ requests and needs and fulfil them as much as possible; moreover they will ensure passenger comfort and assist the crew in emergency rescue operations.
In addition, Flight attendants provide outstanding customer service on the ground as run check in, boarding gate areas, work in lounge, selling and booking tickets on the counter.
Duration: 4 levels + higher National diploma
Morning session: Monday to Friday: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
Evening session: Monday to Friday: 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Night session: Monday to Friday: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm + Saturday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Minimum age requirements: 16 years.
Licence: it must deal with “Aeronáutica Civil Colombiana” (Colombian Civil Aviation) according to the Colombian Civil Aviation Regulations (RAC).
WHY STUDY AT CEI?
- Unique Aviation training centre in Colombia recognized as a TRAINAIR PLUS Full member by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- High Quality Standards – certification ISO 9001:2008, NTC 5555 and NTC 5581
- Over 27 years training leaders in aviation
- First school of aviation training in Latino America
- More than a hundred highly qualified teachers, licensed by Colombian Civil Aviation
FIELD OF WORK
Upon successful completion of the training program, new flight attendants may be considered for position as:
- Cabin Crew
- Airport customer service agents
- Airline customer service agents
- Tourism assistants
- Travel agents
LEARN MORE ABOUT FLIGHT ATTENDANT PROGRAM
For more information please contact us 3239750 Option 1 or visit us Calle 39 N° 14 – 62.