(Training is based on the competencies required by aviation technicians)
Students who have completed Avionics technician Specialist program are excellent candidates for jobs at domestic and foreign airlines repair stations, aircraft component maintenance workshops, aircraft manufacturing plant and in general aviation. They are capable to perform the highest level of quality service and safety and provide comprehensive training, parallel to the instruction based on a strong work ethic.
Duration: 5 levels + higher National diploma
Morning session: Monday to Friday: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
Night session: Monday to Friday: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm + Saturday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Compulsory Internship: 24 months
Minimum age requirements: 16 years
Licence: it must deal with “Aeronáutica Civil Colombiana” (Colombian Civil Aviation) according to the Colombian Civil Aviation Regulations (RAC).
WHY STUDY AT CEI?
- Unique Aviation training centre in Colombia recognized as a TRAINAIR PLUS Full member by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- High Quality Standards – certification ISO 9001:2008, NTC 5555 and NTC 5581
- Over 27 years training leaders in aviation
- First school of aviation training in Latino America
- More than a hundred highly qualified teachers, licensed by Colombian Civil Aviation
FIELD OF WORK
Graduates of Avionics technician Specialist program will be able:
Perform, inspect authorize work of removal, assembling, calibration, adjustment and testing of electrical equipment and tools.
Also repair and maintain a plane’s electronic instruments and perform operational testing and alteration tasks on aircraft electrical components.
LEARN MORE ABOUT AVIONICS TECHNICIAN SPECIALIST
For more information please contact us 4324350 Option 1 or visit us Calle 39 N° 14 – 62.