Aviation Maintenance technician – Helicopters
(Training is based on the competencies required by aviation technicians)
Students who have completed aviation maintenance technician- Helicopters program are excellent candidates for jobs at domestic and foreign airlines repair stations, aircraft component maintenance workshops, aircraft manufacturing plant and in general aviation.
Duration: 5 levels + higher National diploma
Night session: Monday to Friday: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm + Saturday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Compulsory Internship: 18 months
Licence: it must deal with “Aeronáutica Civil Colombiana” (Colombian Civil Aviation) according to the Colombian Civil Aviation Regulations (RAC).
Minimum age requirements: 18 years
WHY STUDY AT CEI?
- Unique Aviation training centre in Colombia recognized as a TRAINAIR PLUS Full member by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- High Quality Standards – certification ISO 9001:2008, NTC 5555 and NTC 5581
- Over 27 years training leaders in aviation
- First school of aviation training in Latino America
- More than a hundred highly qualified teachers, licensed by Colombian Civil Aviation
FIELD OF WORK
Graduates who have completed aviation maintenance technician-Helicopters program will be able to apply the knowledge and skills they learn to perform preventive/corrective maintenance of aircraft in an effective and efficient manner, ensuring the proper functioning of aircrafts.
Line maintenance: approving maintenance work and inspecting routine in service, periodic work, and overnight checks with the purpose of aircraft goes back into schedule service.
Repairs: replacement of parts, adjustments and minor repairs, checking the proper operation of aircraft and its engine(s), and land-based test of their system.
LEARN MORE ABOUT AVIATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – HELICOPTERS
For more information please contact us 4324350 Option 1 or visit us Calle 39 N° 14 – 62.